Wheelchair to IV Pole Quick Release Clamping System
Product Code: CH-1003QR (Patent Pending)
The same quality, ease of use and safety as the regular CH-1003 but with a bit more versatility for being used in larger facilities with hundreds of wheelchairs.
- One “Clamping Arm” for multiple wheelchairs
- Easy to install and remove
- Decreases wrist, arm and back strain
- “Anchor” attaches to either handle
- 9 Adjustable locking positions
- 240 degree adjustable radius
- Safe and secure
- Decreases injuries to nurses, transporting personnel and patients
- Accepts standard IV Pole diameters between ¾” to 1 ¼”
For example: You have 100 wheelchairs that you would like to incorporate into your Safety-Quality program. You also have 30 designated personnel/or departments who will be utilizing these particular wheelchairs.
We would suggest purchasing a CH-1003QR System that includes:
- 30 of the CH-1003: Wheelchair to IV Pole Clamping System (minus Locking Bolt and Anchors)
- 30 of the CH-1003-E: Quick Release Pin
- 100 of the CH-1003-A: Anchors
- Each wheelchair would be fitted with an Anchor,
- Each person/department would have their own Clamp along with the Quick Release Pin,
- The Clamps can be put on and taken off as needed, the only part that would stay on the wheelchair permanently would be the Anchor.
Why not use the IV Pole that’s on the wheelchair or stretcher?
Transferring bags and pumps from the patients IV Pole to the IV Pole on a wheelchair can lead to inadvertent changes in a pump settings, as well as twisting of the tubing. Which in turn could poorly effect the patients health and well-being.
Time may also be a factor. Nurses are primarily the ones that are required to move all pumps and bags from one IV Pole to another. A transporter will have to wait for a nurse to make those changes prior to moving a patient.